Only in America do we see stupidity like:
- Greenspan telling us that after contributing to Social
Security all or our working lives, we will now have to wait longer
to get less. All of that because MOST of what is paid out
from SS has NOTHING to do with retirement!
- Retired Congressmen receive a minimum of $15,000 per MONTH
while the families of our active fighting men get less than $15,000
per YEAR to live on.
- Being raped by the oil companies for the last thirty years and
now they tell us the prices are going higher.
- One hour "news" programs on TV with only ten minutes of news.
- Create new laws rather than enforce the existing ones..
- Let a child acting like a brat, think they are an adult.
- Push to have high capacity magazines in handguns banned when your
husband was shot with a revolver.
- Sterilize the needle before a lethal injection.
- Step out in front of someone and then pause to see where you were.
- Eubonics is not from people whos ancestors came into the country
as slaves. It is for degreed, white, sports broadcasters, that never
learned to speak English at anything more than a third grade level.
- Weekly "beg-a-thon" from PBS after spending millions of
dollars on new buildings and hiring new people to manage the money
they collect. Oh By The Way (OBTW) PBS is now coming to stand
for Pizza By the Slice.
- You can get a pizza delivered faster than you can get an Ambulance.
- Drive up ATM machines with brail instructions
- Young clerks in fast food restaurants that give you nine dimes
and two pennies for $.92 change (yes, it happened to me).
- People that take thirty items to the check out counter in the
"six items or less" line.
- You can order a double cheese burger with fries (double sized)
and a diet Coke.
- People that have their cell phone attached to the side of their
head, drinking coffee and combing their hair, all the while thinking
they are actually driving their car.
- Put a suicide watch on death row prisoners.
- People that drive and talk with pasengers, spending more time
looking at the passenger than the road.
- Lease a new car when you can own it for $100 per month less.
- Cars worth thousands of dollars parked in the drive-way and
worthless junk stored in the garage.
- Answering machines so we can avoid talking with people we don't
like and then have call waiting so we can
get the call you wouldn't otherwise take.
- Voice Responce Units (VRUs) that give you so many phone options
that it takes you minutes to get connected for a thirty second call.
- Hot dogs packaged in tens and hot dog buns in packages of eight.
- Handycap parking in front of a skating rink
- A political party that says "If my party does it, it is good;
if your party does it, it is bad" - that's the same one that tried to
tax us into prosperity under Clinton.