Wisdom few remember
- The difference between science and the fuzzy subjects is that
science requires reasoning, while those other subjects merely require
- Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At
best, he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe,
and possibly not make a mess in the house.
- This sad little lizard told me he was a brontosaurus on his mothers
side. I did not laugh; people who boast of ancestry often have little
else to sustain them.
- A generation that ignores history has no past - and no future.
You live and learn. Or you don't live long.
- Tilting at windmills hurts you more than the windmill.
- Never lay to malace that which can be adequately explained
- Furious activity is no substitute for understanding.
- It's what you learn after you think you know everything,
- You think education is expensive - try ignorance.
- We have more to fear from the bumblings of the incompetent
than from the machinations of the wicked.
- The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius
has its limits.
- Ignoranta Nihil Excusat
- We have enough youth. How about a fountain of SMART?
- A leader in the Democartic party is a boss; in the Republican
party, a leader.
- The Second Ammendment is in case the government tries to forget
the other nine.
- People coming late to a party and trying to redefine it as their
party. If they'd give parties they'd understand ...